Sunday 6 January 2013

Impressions from morocco

I´ve been to morocco for a week ! It was amazing and gave me so much new impressions and I really liked Marrakesh, where I spent most of my time :) Travelling is such a great way to learn !

 I stayed in the Amani Residence in Marrakech. I can recommmend it without any doubts, it was great. If I ever visit Marrakech again, I will go to the same hotel !


 







 




Casablanca and its mosque Hasan II. ..




   








 Lets LOL together at this pic of me.Looking like walking death.All the travelling obviously got me xD

I also made a trip to the desert...








 There is no better place for praying, than the under the stars of the desert...



 It was not only fun, but I enjoyed it alot.Dont know, why the camera is making the pictures so bright -_-





I want to visit the place again....One day insaallah <3

                                    May peace be upon you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment